Browse the pickings from a Clinton County barn sale. Try on jewelry from an estate in Muncie. Decipher a signature in the right bottom corner. Admire a Civil War tintype from Lexington. Marvel at a mid-century modern lamp from Indy. Bargain for a door knocker from a Westwood Victorian. Identify a hallmark from London. Test drive a Morris chair from an Arts & Crafts bungalow. Assemble a service for eight from an attic in Dayton. Flip through a collection of postcards from your own hometown.
- Always the first Sunday of each month …… May through October.
- Regular show hours are from 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. – early bird shoppers are admitted during dealer setup anytime after 6:00 a.m. – at no extra fee!
- Adult admission : $3.00……under 18 years admitted free of charge
- Foul weather never cancels : over 125 indoors or undercover dealers!
- Plenty of free parking, paved walkways, rest areas, modern (wheelchair accessible) restrooms and food/refreshment stands at all four midway corners.
- Conveniently located on U.S. 50 at Hollywood (Casino) Parkway, just one mile west of Exit 16 off Interstate 275 (Cincinnati beltway).
- Since 1985, the Market has been an important resource for collectors, dealers, decorators and all those who appreciate the character of the pre-owned and well-preserved. Early 19th century primitives to Pop Art ‘70’s: it’s hard telling what will show up next!
- All merchandise is required to be at least 30 years old & out of production. We work hard to keep it limited to the “good, old stuff.”
- Featured in Midwest Living, Country Homes, Cincinnati Magazine, Antique Trader, Antique Week and Indianapolis Monthly Magazine. Averaging nearly 3,000 shoppers and over 200 dealers each month: truly “Indiana’s largest antiques & vintage only Market!”